Customizable motion graphic packages for broadcast, film and general production.
- What is Template Digital
- How does Template Digital Work
- How do I join Template Digital
- How does Storyboard IT work
- How do I purchase a template
- How does the referral system work
- Does Template Digital have motion graphics available in formats other than After Effects?
- While we're looking at incorporating other motion graphics formats, such as Apple Motion, into the site in the future, we're currently only offering AE projects at this time.
- Are the motion graphics from Template Digital suitable for broadcast quality?
- Yes! They can be used either piecemeal or as part of comprehensive station or program idents – with intros, wipes, baselines, bumpers, and end credits included in a unified AE project. Furthermore, all our AE projects are vector based, which means they can be used at any resolution – from Web video to 1080p high definition video.
- I'd like to use one of your templates as a program or station ident, but I want to have unique branding.
- All Template Digital motion graphics are 100% customizable, and can be used to create your own unique motion graphics idents. Additionally, Template Digital offers exclusive motion graphics packages for an additional fee – this will ensure that only your production or post-production company will have the exclusive right to use that template – and the foll package will be removed from our offerings to other customers. (For obvious reasons, we cannot offer exclusivity for any motion graphics packages which have previously been sold on a non-exclusive basis to other customers.)
- How are my commission fees calcolated?
- All Template Digital motion graphic packages contain an enhanced license fee of US$450 for Exclusive Packages; US$199 for Non-exclusive Packages and a single Intro template and US$68 for the single purchase (non-exclusive use) of a wipe, bumper, baseline or end credit. The enhanced license enables unlimited use of third party material as per our terms and conditions
- Therefore the net sale of any package or single element purchase is the total amount less the enhanced license fee
Template Digital Contributors are paid 50% or 65% Commission (based on their chosen commission rate) on
the net sale eg Example of an Exclusive Contributor's Commission:
1 x package sells for US$499 - US$199 (licensing) = Nett US$300 x 65% = US$195 commission paid.
- How do I become a contributor
- How much do contributor's get paid
- How do I upload a template?
- How does the referral system work
How do I contact Template Digital?
- Contact Template Digital Online
- Contact us by phone direct on +64 7 577 1667. Template Digital's head office is open from 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, New Zealand Standard time. (UTC+12:00)
Template Digital is a community driven motion graphics marketplace which allows buying and selling of royalty free stock motion graphics for production, film, and television network professionals. Our premium motion graphics are supplied as broadcast-quality full ident packages or as individual files, and are both 100% customizable and 100% vector based - meaning they can be re-used for creating a variety of projects, and a wide variety of media, including broadcast, film, video, and the Web. We also offer automated customizable storyboarding - allowing you to get approval for ident graphics before purchase. Simply Storyboard IT and Template Digital will automatically create a customizable storyboard of your selected motion graphics template - everything you need for unique idents for your project. Because we use vector graphics and sell After Effects files without pre-rendered video, we offer some of the smallest template files in the market - meaning fast downloads and ease of use.
For professional post-production producers, we offer a unique, unified marketplace for your designs and your creativity - a new way to reach hundreds, if not thousands of potential motion graphics customers and get the idents that you create into video productions. You earn commission on the sale price of your After Effects motion graphics, and our referral program means that you can earn even more. And we will also be developing a community of post - production professionals and service purchasers - so even if you're not a pro at creating AE projects (yet!) Template Digital will become one of the best places to learn from the pros and to share your work for critique. Anyone is free to sign up for an account and begin trading or purchasing files. Join here.
Adobe®, Photoshop®, Illustrator®, InDesign® and After Effects® are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.